All participants are invited to submit abstracts for consideration for oral or poster presentation.
The deadline for abstract submission is 24 August 2014. Closed
Successful submissions may be assigned to either oral or poster sessions at the Organising Committee's discretion and the corresponding author will be notified.
Abstracts must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Abstracts submitted via fax or post will not be accepted.
Guidelines and Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Abstract must be submitted in English, font size 12pt, Times New Roman.
- The abstract text is limited to 250 words and is to be structured to the following headings:
- Materials and Method
The section headings should be bold.
- Please provide Presenting Author’s contact details including email address and contact number.
- The identifying information includes:
- The titles in BOLD UPPER CASE
- Author and co-authors' details, including affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country.
- Please DO NOT included tables, graphs and images in the abstract.
- Only abstracts of the members who have paid their meeting registration fee by 13 September 2014 will be included in the final programme.
- The Scientific Subcommittee will review the abstracts. Following this, notification of acceptance will be sent to the presenter. Instructions for preparation and scheduling will be sent together with the acceptance notification.
- Please note that abstracts must be submitted before the deadline on 24 August 2014.